SlamData 4.1 Includes New Charts, Updated Connectors for Couchbase, MarkLogic and Spark/Hadoop
SlamData just released its first update of 2017, SlamData 4.1.1. It delivers a number of new UI enhancements, performance improvements, new charts, as well as commercial releases for the Couchbase, MarkLogic and Spark/Hadoop connectors.
John De Goes
CTO and Co-Founder
“SlamData 4.1 delivers improved performance and polish over 4.0, and raises the bar on what you can do visually without using SQL,”
“SlamData 4.1 delivers improved performance and polish over 4.0, and raises the bar on what you can do visually without using SQL,” said John De Goes, CTO and Co-Founder. “In addition, our support for MarkLogic, Couchbase, and Hadoop/Spark has been through two months of beta testing, with many performance and quality improvements.“
5 New Charts for Visualizing Your Data and Creating Rich Dashboards
Get Immediate Insight Into NoSQL!
- Completion of Couchbase connector; now supports key joins.
- Completion of MarkLogic connector; now supports both XML and JSON.
- Completion of Spark/Hadoop connector.
- Now any card in a deck can now be mirrored; Previously only the last card in a deck could be mirrored.
- Forms can now be built using cards rather than Markdown. This makes adding menus and inputs to dashboards easier.
- Improved caching.
- Authentication is no longer attempted if a permission token is present. This increases the loading speed of decks with permission tokens by unauthenticated consumers.
- The Embed Deck HTML has been improved. Embedded decks now work better out the box and also provide deck URLs which allows for simpler and more powerful integration with other applications.
- Decks are now saved in a single workspace file which reduces the number of requests.
- The open card now includes search making selecting a file from a long listing much easier.
News, Analysis and Blogs
Pioneering the New Age of Analytics – An Interview with Jeff Carr, CEO and Co-Founder of SlamDataread more
The Gap In the BI Market – An Interview with Jeff Carr, Co-Founder and CEO of SlamDataread more
This is a presentation delivered at Couchbase’s 2017 Connect Conference held in NYC. SlamData is the leading solution for Couchbase — and NoSQL — analytics.read more
So a word of advice, the next time you’re talking to a BI vendor about data support, be sure to ask them the following five questions.read more
The Hadoop Data Lake has been positioned as the one size fits all answer to a company’s data silo problems. In reality, Hadoop is often NOT the most efficient answer to the problem.read more
SlamData Inc., the leading open source analytics company for modern unstructured data today announced that it has raised a $6.7M Series A funding round, led by Shasta Ventures.read more
Send Us A Message